Starting  June 1st, Energetic certificate is needed to sell or rent in Spain.


SPANISH Energy Certificate

Spanish Energy Certificate is needed to sell or rent properties in Spain starting in June. On June 1st. in Spain, it is going to be mandatory a energetic certificate of the house you want to sell or rent.This certificate is going to determine the quantity of energy needed to maintain the property.First a qualified company would check the house and give you the certificate. . Then with the result you have to go to the administration and register the certificate.

This Spanish Energy Certificate is needed for houses older than 2007.
Some companies are offering already this certificate: ,

Cristian de la Torre

 Energy Certificate in Spain